- 24 Employees
- 70 MNOK Turnover
- Daughter company of TESS AS Worldwide
- 70 Employees
- Macae in Brazil
- Houston, Texas. USA
- Aberdeen, Scotland
Who is TESS Subsea as?
- An engineering and production company within the TESS group.
- Supplier of products and customized solutions in the fields of subsea distribution equipment.
- The leader in Norway for fabrication, inspection, and testing of stainless steel hose assemblies, & metal expansion joints.
- Service provider of general mechanical and hydraulic assembly.
- A company with a strong focus on quality and HSE. Quality and HSE management are part of our business philosophy.
What can TESS Subsea offer?
- High-quality products on time.
- Competitive prices and reasonable lead times due to our extensive network of suppliers and precise control of them.
- Competent staff to support and fulfill the project requirements to ensure a smooth project completion
- A dynamic and flexible organization
- In-house testing and engineering services
- Engineering and qualification testing of products.
- Product Improvement /development in close cooperation with the client.
Subsea products and systems
- Hydraulic Flying Leads (Multi / Single Line)
- Steel Flying Leads
- Cobra Heads
- MQC assemblies ( Logic caps, test plates, etc)
- Hose Bundles / Hose Assemblies,
- Workover / Infield umbilicals (short lengths ≤ 3,5km)
- Stainless Steel Hose Assemblies
- Metal Bellows & Expansion Joints
For more information, contact:
Tlf.: 47 32 84 41 02 / + 47 47 84 07 90